Thursday, December 20, 2007

ANY ONE CAN COOK

My boys love the movie Ratatouille. Well one day I came home from work and there was a mess in the kitchen. There were traces of hot chocolate mix, eggs, and who knows what else. But I couldn't figure out where the main part of the mess was so I figured Jeremiah had done what he could before getting busy with the kids again. Later that day I thought Michael informed me he wanted to make cupcakes. I just told him we would do it later. So two days pass and we had the oven on cooking dinner and Jeremiah and I could smell something burning but couldn't figure out what was burning. Jeremiah opened up the broiler to find these.

Michael was so excited when he saw them. He pointed out his cupcakes and couldn't wait to eat them. So we let all the boys take a bite. Needless to say they weren't to tasty. Jeremiah informed the boys that they could not cook. William came back with "No Daddy anyone can cook"

4 comments:

Emma said...

That is great! What creative little children you have!

Ann said...

Histerical! Anyone CAN cook - even little urchins like Michael and Joseph!

Jared and Delia said...

That is hilarious! Your boys are so cute.

Jenny Timmerman said...

I love it. Brilliant.