Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Old Man

Jeremiah is now 29. He has been telling me for years he feels old. Well now he is really close to being old. I told him he can say he is old when he is 30. Though he still looks really young.

Jeremiah is relighting the candles because the boys started blowing them out before we could even start singingI think Isabelle got scared from it change from light to dark as the candles were blown out

Jeremiah likes to try to guess all his gifts. This year I did pretty well and he only guessed the dress shirts I got him but those were really obvious

Michael trying to open the gifts

Jeremia and Isabelle enjoying the book Micah got Jeremiah

Joseph claimed Spiderman 2 as him own

Cake Time

4 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah! I did okay with my 29th birthday, but I am dreading the next one. I told Jeff we might both have mid life crisis soon. After I turn 30 he'll turn 35! I told him that was old. We'll see how that goes. It's a good thing we still have a little while before that all happens!

Amanda said...

Man, he's SO old. ;) 29 hasn't been a big deal for me yet. In fact, I think 26 was much harder than 29. Not looking forward to 30, though. I think I'll just say "twenty-ten" instead.

H-less said...

Wow 30-1! Go Jeremiah! So happy you guys made a blog because I am dying to see pics of my favorite Muldowney clan. Miss you guys. And that precious little gal, so so so beautiful. And so so so another Muldowney! Can't wait to keep updated.

Ashley said...

The kids are getting so big! I miss teaching them in primary!! Merry Christmas!
~Ashley Isenbarger